Terms & Conditions
Version: 1.1 (August 2023)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and in full before using this website.
www.treefera.com is a website operated by Treefera Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 14266493 with its registered office at 86-90, Paul Street, London, England, United Kingdom, EC2A 4NE (“Treefera”, “We”, “Us”).
Acceptance of terms and conditions
1. Access to and use of the website is provided by Treefera subject to the following:
Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions, which take effect from your first use of the website. If you do not accept the terms and conditions in full, you must leave the website immediately.
Treefera reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified by the posted changes.
2. You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the website.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
5. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that term and condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. These terms and conditions govern only your use of the website and are not in any way intended to govern your use of any Treefera platform, products or services. Any pricing information or guidelines set out on our website are indicative only and do not constitute an offer for a contract.
6. Views and opinions of groups or individuals who are not part of Treefera may appear on this website. These do not necessarily reflect the views of Treefera.
7. Treefera does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services linked from or provided within this website.
8. The website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons contained therein are provided 'as is' and on an 'is available' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
9. In no event will Treefera accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of the website. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Treefera’s liability for death or injury caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
10. Treefera does not warrant that the service continuity of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs, or defects.
11. Any communications or material that you transmit or post to any public area of this website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like are and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information and may be used without limitation. You must not transmit any technically harmful communications to or through this website (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data) or engage in other practices of misuse (including, without limitation, hacking).
12. Links from the website to other internet sites are provided only for the convenience of visitors to the website. Treefera does not endorse the content or services delivered through these external websites and is not responsible for their availability, reliability, or accuracy. Permission to reproduce information from these sites may be required from the website provider. The existence of a link from any organization's site to the website does not imply that Treefera endorses the activities or views of that organization.
Intellectual Property Rights
13. All copyrights or other IP Rights in this website, including logos, illustrations, photos, sound, scripts, animation, and other material appearing on this website, otherwise known as 'Content', belong to Treefera or third parties authorizing Treefera to use the copyrights. Users must not reprint or electronically reproduce from the website any graphic in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Treefera.
Users may download and save electronic documents, audio files, and forms from the website and print or listen to these for personal use provided that the copying of such material is only permitted if it is copied in full with no amendment or editing and copyrights in any such documents, files, and forms remain the property of Treefera.
Any requests to reproduce materials outside the scope of this license should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuracy of information
14. Treefera will not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. The information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, the information on the website and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
In the context of these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Affiliate” is an entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with another entity;
“Content” means any text, images, videos, documents, audio, code, scripts, or other information made available by a party;
“IP Rights” means patents, right to patent and file for patent, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trademarks, registered designs, trade secrets, trade names and domain names, rights in computer software and in databases, content, know-how, look and feel, and any other intellectual property rights or rights of a similar nature, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted renewals or extensions of such rights, as well as the rights to claim priority therefrom, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
“Treefera entity” means Treefera Ltd, Treefera, Inc. or any other affiliated entity relevant to the jurisdiction.